A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eliot Danziger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eliot Danziger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Danziger
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Danziger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eliot Danziger, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Danziger graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Danziger has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eliot DR Danziger MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Eliot D. Danziger practice?
- Dr. Eliot Danziger has 9 office locations.
Dr. Eliot Danziger practices Otolaryngology near Levittown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Plainview, NY and Rego Park, NY.
See Levittown Otolaryngologists.