A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eliot Danziger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eliot Danziger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Danziger
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Danziger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eliot Danziger, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Danziger graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Danziger has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eliot DR Danziger MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Eliot D. Danziger practice?
- Dr. Eliot Danziger has 9 office locations.
Dr. Eliot Danziger practices Otolaryngology near Levittown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Plainview, NY and Rego Park, NY.
See Levittown Otolaryngologists.