A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eliot Danziger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eliot Danziger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eliot Danziger, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Danziger graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Danziger has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eliot DR Danziger MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Eliot D. Danziger practice?
- Dr. Eliot Danziger has 9 office locations.
Dr. Eliot Danziger practices Otolaryngology near Levittown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Plainview, NY and Rego Park, NY.
See Levittown Otolaryngologists.