A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eliot Dunsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eliot Dunsky, Allergist & Immunologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eliot Dunsky, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Contact Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Polyps
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunsky graduated from Hebrew University, Hadassah Medical School, Jerusalem.
Dr. Dunsky has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eliot Harold Dunsky MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Eliot H. Dunsky practice?
- Dr. Eliot Dunsky has 9 office locations.
Dr. Eliot Dunsky practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Langhorne, PA and Trenton, NJ.
See Philadelphia Allergists and Philadelphia Pediatricians.