A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eliot Dunsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eliot Dunsky, Allergist & Immunologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dunsky
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dunsky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eliot Dunsky, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Contact Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Polyps
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunsky graduated from Hebrew University, Hadassah Medical School, Jerusalem.
Dr. Dunsky has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eliot Harold Dunsky MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Eliot H. Dunsky practice?
- Dr. Eliot Dunsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Eliot Dunsky practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Allergists and Philadelphia Pediatricians.