A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eliot Horowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eliot Horowitz is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Horowitz
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Horowitz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Horowitz graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Horowitz has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eliot Mark Horowitz MD is a male Urologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Eliot M. Horowitz practice?
- Dr. Eliot Horowitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Eliot Horowitz practices Urology near La Mesa, CA.
See La Mesa Urologists.