A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eliot Horowitz is Satisfactory. Dr. Horowitz has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 1.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Horowitz graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.More Education & Awards
Dr. Horowitz has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Horowitz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Health Plan of Nevada - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Eliot Horowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eliot M. Horowitz practice?
Dr. Eliot Horowitz practices Urology near Henderson, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Las Vegas, NV.
See Henderson Urologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Elias Horowitz, Dr. Elijah Horowitz, Dr. Elliot Horowitz, Dr. Elliott Horowitz