A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eliot Horowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eliot Horowitz is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Horowitz
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Horowitz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Horowitz graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Horowitz has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eliot Mark Horowitz MD is a male Urologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Eliot M. Horowitz practice?
- Dr. Eliot Horowitz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eliot Horowitz practices Urology near Henderson, NV.
Additional practice locations include: La Mesa, CA.
See Henderson Urologists.