A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eliot Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eliot Friedman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eliot Friedman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Infectious Disease
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from University of Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Friedman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Friedman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 4 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 5 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eliot L. Friedman practice?
Dr. Eliot Friedman practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, and Hematology near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA.
See Bethlehem Internists, Bethlehem Oncologists, and Bethlehem Hematologists.