A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eliot Licht:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Cognition Disorders
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Licht graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Licht has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Greater Los Angeles Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eliot Arnold Licht MD is a male Neurologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Eliot A. Licht practice?
- Dr. Eliot Licht has 1 office location.
Dr. Eliot Licht practices Neurology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Neurologists.