Internists

Sacramento Medical Center
1650 Response Rd
Sacramento, CA 95815
916-614-4040
Locations and availability (2)

|  Dear Reader  |  show details
by Angelina Somorjai: Admn./Owner Cozy Home Care on Sep 25th, 2009

My experience with Doctor Eliot Mah has been an excellent one. He has been kind and caring from the first time that he and I met. I have had the pleasure to deal with Doctor Mah on several occasions due to having one of his patients, Emily as a resident in my assisted living, Cozy Home Care(www.cozycaring.com); and on all of the previous occasions I have found him to be very intuitive, understanding, compassionate, and caring to Emily, to the family, and to myself in the way that he dealt with us. He was always prompt in answering our questions and concerns and was always patient with our suggestions; to which he would always answer in a knowledgeable way whether the questions were about medicating interactions, or just worried about Emily's well being. Doctor Mah was clear in all his directions and never hesitated to give the right advice to the family or to Cozy Home Care staff. He was professional and kind in all that he did for Emily and for the staff at Cozy Home Care where Emily stayed.I would like for all readers to know that I highly recommend Doctor Mah to anyone that needs an excellent, caring, compassionate, and knowledgeable doctor.