A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eliot Mostow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eliot Mostow, Dermatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eliot Mostow, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hair & Nail Disorders
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Mostow graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mostow has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
- Akron General Woman's Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eliot Nathan Mostow MD is a male Dermatologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Eliot N. Mostow practice?
- Dr. Eliot Mostow has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eliot Mostow practices Dermatology near Akron, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Fairlawn, OH.
See Akron Dermatologists.