Dr. Eliot Rosenkranz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eliot Rosenkranz?

October 14th, 2015

This Dr. saved my child's life!!!

No follow ups due to our living in a different state than the surgery was performed. It was performed on my 2 year old daughter in 1988 at the Cleveland Clinic in cooperation with Dr. Cosgrove.

June 21st, 2012

......and I will get the Journal!

Dr. Rosenkranz was willing to try, when the area leading Children's Hospital had been consulted and said my son would not live 24hrs! They told us there was nothing anyone could do to save my son! A sneak phone call from my OB to The Cleveland Clinic, change our lives! Dr. rosenkranz said he had read in his Journal of how a child with the severe Ebstein Anomaly was saved recently in California. He told us to have my son transferred immediately and he would get his Journal! The birth hospital cardiologist told me we were "Seeking miracles that just don't exist!". Dr. Rosenkranz not only saved my son, he held bedside vigil when things got rough, he was our cheerleader when we had doubts. My son is 20 years old!

May 30th, 2012

Post surgical ratng

Dr. Rosenkranz just performed aortic valve replacement on my son on May 24. Tonight, 5 days later, my son is at his friend's house playing video games. AMAZING!!! I am very happy with everything that has happened so far - we still have our followup visit to do. I wold recommend him to ANYONE

October 20th, 2017