A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eliot Schuster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eliot Schuster is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eliot Schuster, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Pituitary Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Schuster graduated from Stavropol State Medical Academy.
Dr. Schuster has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
- New York Methodist Hospital
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eliot Paul Schuster MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eliot P. Schuster practice?
- Dr. Eliot Schuster has 4 office locations.
Dr. Eliot Schuster practices Internal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists.