A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eliot Schuster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eliot Schuster is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eliot Schuster, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Pituitary Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Schuster graduated from Stavropol State Medical Academy.
Dr. Schuster has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
- New York Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schuster accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 4 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eliot P. Schuster practice?
Dr. Eliot Schuster practices Internal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists.