Dr. Eliot Schuster Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eliot Schuster?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Eliot Schuster?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 8th, 2016

Best Doctor I ever met

I have been under Dr. Schuster care for many years and feel very comfortable and pleased with his care. Several times he essentially saved my life by addressing promptly my problems and diagnosing conditions at the earliest times. Of course, you have to wait for the appointment but you receive his best, the same way as the patient who has been seen by him prior to you. I have never had problems with his staff as they always try to accommodate. Perhaps, expectations to be treated in very Special fashion should be reserved for other occasions. I would have no hesitations to refer and recommend Dr. Schuster. Thank you for your attention and care!

December 24th, 2014

Get new people, Elliot!

Schuster's OK, but his staff his horrendous. Office manager delights in being nasty. Waitroom smelly.

March 10th, 2013

A true professional

it is absolutely clear that Dr. Schuster is experienced, well-respected, and well-trained. He spent quite some time with me and explained everything i needed to know. We had a real discussion -- something in this day and age is hard to come across. His staff is fine. I will definitely continue coming here and highly recommend Dr. Schuster.

November 12th, 2012

You have the rudest staff ever very unprofessional Karen run the office like a block the spanish girl curses and hang the phone up on clients you are in bad shape with a staff like that just lose another paying customer My cousin leave for the same reason good luck

May 28th, 2012

Overall experience- I would and have recommended this doctor.

Very caring and patient. I had not seen a Doctor in many years for fear of doctors. He never made me feel guilty. He immediately gave me a "tune up" as he called it. It was a great experience.

April 21st, 2012

My overall experience with Dr. Schuster is not vey good, but excellent. Dr. Schuster takes the alloted time to explain his findings and solutions "A very thorough physician." I have been in Dr. Schuster's care for the past 12 years,and intend to remain with him until the INEVITABLE, Dr. Schuster has three qualified ladies who at all times are cordial, helpful and do their utmost to assist us.However, one has to realize that some patients can be very impatient and therefore at times verally abuse the ladies. I can attest to some of their abuse.

September 20th, 2011

Dr. Schuster is great when it comes to talking to the patient about the problem. He has the best bedside manners I have ever experienced in a doctor. HOWEVER his office staff is the worse. They have two young ladies at the front desk that are highly unprofessional. They listen to the television and discuss what's on the television before getting the patient all taken care of. I have experienced being put on hold for more than 5 minutes only to be told to call back later. After calling back 3 times I was told the doctor had gone for the day. The staff makes the practice a horrible place. The office does not have a credit card machine, so they only take cash and checks but they do not carry change. That's just bad practice for any business that exchanges money with clients. I would never recommend this doctor!

December 16th, 2010

The Doc that rock!!

My overall experience was good, I have visited Dr. Schuster a few times and I think he is not only very experienced but caring. I would definitely recommend him to friends and family. The staff was good, but could smile a little more to put patients at ease and help them to relax during their visit.

August 23rd, 2010

Not impress by him or his staff, I am changing my PCP

November 18th, 2009

Do not go here

After waiting well over 45 minutes (with an appointment), I KINDLY asked when the doctor would see me. The receptionist proceeded to yell at me, unlike anything I have ever experienced, so I walked out. No one should EVER have to deal with that. I cannot speak to the doctor's ability, but with a receptionist like that, it doesn't matter.

December 7th, 2016