Dr. Elisa Alvarado Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Elisa Alvarado?

Posted on May 4th, 2015

Dr. Alvarado is a excellent doctor. She's polite, courteous and a excellent listener.I always feel confident after every a visit because I deal with hypertension and whitecoat syndrome. She's awesme! Donna.

Cautionary Tale

Posted on December 10th, 2014

I agree with a previous reviewer that you see the nurse practitioner a lot at this office. However, the nurse practitioner seems to be very competent. I ,too, do not get results of tests until my next appointment and Dr Alvarado is apologetic for that. Dr Alvarado always seems to be a little hurried but pleasant. On one occasion the doctor suggested reducing the dosage of a medicine which she increased several months ago, until I reminded her of that fact. I have been able to make appointments with no problem on Zoc Doc.

Bad medicine

Posted on September 1st, 2013

Doctor alvarado is wonderful if you can ever see her. She does not take walk-in's and to get an appt with her apparently is the hardest thing to do. She is booked 2 MONTHS! In advance!!!! The receptionist people are so rude!!! When getting your labs back the call you about 2 weeks after and that if the call you!!!! It's ridiculous! And whatever you do don't see her nurse practitioner!!!! She simply needs more training and its scary she sees patients!!!!

Exceptional doctor!

Posted on June 26th, 2013

It's rare to find a doctor who treats their patients with such wonderful care, compassion and patience. When entering the office you're greeted by a friendly staff. You see patients leaving her office with a smile on their faces. She keeps great records and remembers your past visits, concerns and medical history. Dr. Alvarado is so knowledgeable, proactive and a one of a kind doctor. The world would be a better place if more doctors could be like her!

Alvarado, MD is Wonderful!!!!

Posted on May 8th, 2012

Dr. Alvarado is Awesome- she is such a pleasant Physician.

Most wonderful Doctor

Posted on April 6th, 2012

Dr. Alvarado is an excellent doctor. I've been seeing her for about 2.5 years for the usual colds, aches, and pains. Dr. Alvarado's new office is really nice too, so much more spacious and modern than her previous one, not that that matters, but to some it does and the staff is so friendly. I recommend Dr. Alvarado to anyone that says they need a doctor. I've never had an appointment canceled or delayed.

Incredible

Posted on April 4th, 2012

I rarely ever run to my computer and take the time to review how my experience or overall impression of a restaurant went much less a physician. However, after meeting with Dr. Alvarado for the first time. I must say she is the most amazing,compassionate, and knowledgeable doctor i have ever had. And believe me I've had my run with many. Im so happy i found her to take care of my medical needs.

Posted on March 24th, 2012

Dr. Alvarado is very accurate with her diagnosis. She sees both of my parents, and she has done an outstanding job!She is very patient and understanding. She treats them with respect, and is very accurate with her prescriptions and diagnosis.

Excellent doctor!

Posted on November 12th, 2010

This is an exceptional doctor. I was very impressed. My mother has been sick for many years and we were referred to Dr. Alvarado from another specialist. Dr. Alvarado has been the ONLY dr who finally found the 'root' of my mother's problem. It was her kidneys! Unfortunately they found cancer, but at least it was found before it has spread. We are hoping that all goes well with her upcoming surgery. Unbelievable...many thanks to this great young dr!!!!

FANTASTIC..PT FOR LIFE!

Posted on November 8th, 2010

DR. Alvarado is by far the best internist out there, and believe me i've had my run with plenty. She's knowledgable, empathetic, and most importantly caring. My family and i will be patients of hers for life. Highly recommend this young doctor for all you medical needs.

Posted on November 21st, 2017