A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elisa Aponte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Aponte graduated from New York University.
Dr. Aponte has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn Campus of the VA
- New York Harbor Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elisa Aponte MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elisa Aponte practice?
- Dr. Elisa Aponte has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elisa Aponte practices Emergency Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Emergency Physicians.