A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elisa Brantly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elisa Brantly is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Brantly graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Brantly has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Shannon Medical Center - Memorial Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elisa Kathleen Brantly MD is a female Urologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Elisa K. Brantly practice?
- Dr. Elisa Brantly has 1 office location.
Dr. Elisa Brantly practices Urology near San Angelo, TX.
See San Angelo Urologists.