Dr. Elisa Brantly MD Patient Reviews

• Urology San Antonio, TX

November 15th, 2015
Expert Urologist!
I was fortunate to become one of Dr. Brantly's first patients. Going to a urologist is probably not everyone's favorite thing to do, but Dr. Brantly and Nikki, the nurse, are so upbeat and positive. I always leave feeling like they care about my health. I've been HIV+ 28 years so good dr's are vitally important in my care. You feel the positive energy from the dr. and her efficient nurse. No stress there!

July 24th, 2015
very caring
I saw Dr. Brantly shortly after her arrival here in San Angelo and I can't tell you what a blessing she arrived when she did. I believe it was God's timing. Dr. Bradley listened to me and my concerns, she didn't rush me, she seemed genuinely concerned. I was in the ER with kidney stones about a year and a half before she arrived in town and she really seemed bothered by the fact that no one advised me to follow up with a urologist. Though I saw her for another issue she followed up on the ER diagnosis. She discussed several options with me, the the risks, if any, and let me decide which treatment I wanted to try, and was willing to work with my insurance. She is a blessing to our community. I would recommend her to anyone.