Dr. Elisa Brantly Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Elisa Brantly?

Expert Urologist!

Posted on November 15th, 2015

I was fortunate to become one of Dr. Brantly's first patients. Going to a urologist is probably not everyone's favorite thing to do, but Dr. Brantly and Nikki, the nurse, are so upbeat and positive. I always leave feeling like they care about my health. I've been HIV+ 28 years so good dr's are vitally important in my care. You feel the positive energy from the dr. and her efficient nurse. No stress there!

very caring

Posted on July 24th, 2015

I saw Dr. Brantly shortly after her arrival here in San Angelo and I can't tell you what a blessing she arrived when she did. I believe it was God's timing. Dr. Bradley listened to me and my concerns, she didn't rush me, she seemed genuinely concerned. I was in the ER with kidney stones about a year and a half before she arrived in town and she really seemed bothered by the fact that no one advised me to follow up with a urologist. Though I saw her for another issue she followed up on the ER diagnosis. She discussed several options with me, the the risks, if any, and let me decide which treatment I wanted to try, and was willing to work with my insurance. She is a blessing to our community. I would recommend her to anyone.

Posted on November 1st, 2017