Dr. Elisa Brown-Soltero Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Elisa Brown-Soltero?

May 30th, 2015

Dr Soltero was very gracious in allowing me to accompany my father and mother into her office and be part of the medical discussion of my father's diagnosis and her suggested course of care. She was knowledgable and compassionate. I would recommend her highly.

February 20th, 2014

Kind & Caring

Dr. Brown-Soltero is such a kind and caring doctor. She first saw my son when he was in the ER. After his release she continued to checked on him and showed much concern. She did so much to make sure he got the medical tests he needed [it was like moving mountains of red tape/paper work.] I have dealt with a lot of doctors this past year and I have learned when you find one that is both kind and caring it's rare! I recommend this doctor!

May 9th, 2017