Dr. Elisa Crouse MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Oklahoma City, OK

4.7

February 1st, 2017
Dr Crouse
She delivered my daughter in 1998. Amazing doctor.

September 27th, 2012
delivered both of my children
My overall experience with Dr crouse was wonderful she is an amazing doctor as well as her staff she was very friendly and easy to talk to she understood what I was going throuavailab took the time to explain things to me and I feel as though I got the best possible care from her that was available only once did I have to see her pa and he was great as well thank you doctor crouse for delivering the most precious thing to me my wonderful daughter and son.

December 14th, 2011
Incredible Doctor - Incredible Person!!
Seriously, this woman is a Saint - I've seen her for 7 years and every visit has left me feeling like she not only likes me as a person, but loves the fact that I am here on earth. She saved both of my babies that tried to come early and just today performed my Tubal Ligation with understanding and compassion. I am blessed to know her and so lucky to have her as my Gyno!

September 13th, 2011
very poor personality and bedside manner. Very rough for a female physician. Ended up seeing Dr. Miles in the same office who was curteous and professional.

December 19th, 2010
Worth the wait!
She is everything one could ask for in an OB/GYN- personable, knowledgeable, innately kind; I had no qualms about putting my life and my baby's life in her hands.

September 23rd, 2010
This was my first visit with Dr. Crouse and I was very impressed and relieved to find such a wonderful doctor and person! She spent so much time listening and explaining things to me (esp. about my current problem). She was caring, warm and absolutely not in a rush like your typical doctors are. I started to feel like I wasn't in a doctor's office! There also weren't any "female hormones" sent into the air like some women have. I have known for a while that I might have to have repeat surgery in my future, and I will definitely feel confident in undergoing it with her.