Dr. Elisa Gallo MD Patient Reviews

January 5th, 2017
Highly recommend Dr Gallo
Dr Gallo is caring and compassionate and spent a lot of time with me helping to diagnose my condition. She is very honest and I highly recommend her.

January 3rd, 2017
Great Experience
I would highly recommend Dr. Gallo. She was great!

December 30th, 2016
Clone Her!
Sometimes you find that extraordinary physician who is a fine diagnostician, a superb surgeon, totally dedicated to patient care, current on research, and a real human being. There aren't many of these physicians around any longer, but Dr. Gallo fits this description. Too bad she can't be cloned to replace those doctors who just want to see as many patients as possible and don't take the time necessary to properly diagnose and treat. It's too bad the office staff doesn't match the physician. The front desk is the patient's first impression of the doctor and the one here is alternately smiley and quick to anger and sharp tongue. Of course, Dr. Gallo isn't responsible for this selection - the owner of this practice should realize that this reflects badly on him. Bad judgement on his part. Dr. Gallo gets an A+ on my doctor report card!

December 23rd, 2016
Lucky me!
I was so fortunate to find Dr Gallo. She saved my life more than once with her excellent diagnostic ability, highly professional manner, and perfect medical skills and knowledge. She put me at ease and made me feel like I was her only patient. Excellent follow up and support staff.

December 5th, 2016
I appreciate the thorough and patient exam Dr. Gallo performs. She explains everything in a conversational tone. Gave me a sample to try before plunging into purchase. Definitely recommend her.

December 2nd, 2016
I have used Dr. Gallo and have taken 2 of my children to her as well. She is the extremely caring and thoughtful. You can tell she is listening intently to everything you say. I also feel like she is the most thorough physicians I've ever been to. She also explains everything very carefully to me and my children. We feel very well taken care of with Dr. Gallo. I will recommend her to anyone who asks!

August 24th, 2016
Grateful Patient
Dr. Gallo is an intent, focused listener. She is extremely knowledgeable and brings her expertise directly to each situation. Her thorough, confident approach is reassuring and comforting as well. I would definitely recommend her to a friend and plan to continue to be her patient as the need arises.

April 18th, 2016
Even makes house calls! Most personable, knowledgeable and caring Doctor I have ever had

April 12th, 2016
outstanding in all respects! has gone above and beyond and available 24/7!

April 9th, 2016
patient
Dr. Gallo has been the best thing to happen to my family.... she has treated my daughter and my mother in law. My seven year old LOVES her and has been ridiculously compliant with her recommendations!!! Dr. Gallo is SMART patient and amazing with kids.... I am also a physician and really cannot emphasize enough how impressed I am with her knowledge base...

April 5th, 2016
Above and Beyond
Dr. Gallo is a remarkable young woman and physician. She is what a physician should be - dedicated, patient, a good listener, responsive and upbeat. She is open to being called during work hours or even on weekends. Whatever the patient needs, she does without being asked - her intervention is often above and beyond the call of duty. Patients should be batting down the doors to see her and other doctors to steal her away! Forget dermatologists, I haven't been to any doctor as caring and competent as she is. Run, don't walk if you are in need!

February 15th, 2016
Smart and Kind
Dr. Gallo is such a thorough professional with a caring manner, and she goes the extra mile for her patients. She connects equally well with kids and adults, making her an ideal choice for any family member who needs a dermatologist. I strongly recommend her for anything from simple consultation to serious concerns. We've had amazing results under her care! Thank you!