Dermatologist (skin)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Very professional and compassionte doctor show details Very professional and compassionte doctor
Apr 28th, 2015

I came to Dr. Gallo with a skin abrasion that just would not heal. Dr. Gallo assured me that she would be able to treat the abrasion. Dr. Gallo took considerable time examining me. She was most professional and very compassionate. She gave me a prescription and within a few days this most aggravating , difficult and ugly condition completely disappeared. I am so grateful to Dr. Gallo. I highly recommend Dr. Gallo

Highly recommended! show details Highly recommended!
Apr 19th, 2015

This doctor saved my life! Multiple doctors saw the same spot and didn't think anything of it. Dr. Gallo biopsied it and turns out it was skin cancer. She caught it in time, scheduled me for surgery immediately, and thanks to her I'm cancer-free now. I highly recommend her. She is the most thorough and caring dermatologist I've met.

Excellent doctor! show details Excellent doctor!
Apr 18th, 2015

Excellent doctor! I recommend her to anyone who is looking for a professional and caring physician. She spent time with me, explaining my issue and my treatment options. Her recommendation was right on target and solved my problem.