Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Apr 18th, 2016

Even makes house calls! Most personable, knowledgeable and caring Doctor I have ever had

Apr 12th, 2016

outstanding in all respects! has gone above and beyond and available 24/7!

patient show details patient
Apr 9th, 2016

Dr. Gallo has been the best thing to happen to my family.... she has treated my daughter and my mother in law. My seven year old LOVES her and has been ridiculously compliant with her recommendations!!! Dr. Gallo is SMART patient and amazing with kids.... I am also a physician and really cannot emphasize enough how impressed I am with her knowledge base...

Above and Beyond show details Above and Beyond
Apr 5th, 2016

Dr. Gallo is a remarkable young woman and physician. She is what a physician should be - dedicated, patient, a good listener, responsive and upbeat. She is open to being called during work hours or even on weekends. Whatever the patient needs, she does without being asked - her intervention is often above and beyond the call of duty. Patients should be batting down the doors to see her and other doctors to steal her away! Forget dermatologists, I haven't been to any doctor as caring and competent as she is. Run, don't walk if you are in need!

Smart and Kind show details Smart and Kind
by Christa A. on Feb 15th, 2016

Dr. Gallo is such a thorough professional with a caring manner, and she goes the extra mile for her patients. She connects equally well with kids and adults, making her an ideal choice for any family member who needs a dermatologist. I strongly recommend her for anything from simple consultation to serious concerns. We've had amazing results under her care! Thank you!

Jan 31st, 2016

Wonderful doctor!

Golden Hands - Golden Heart show details Golden Hands - Golden Heart
by L.K. on Jan 11th, 2016

This young woman is dedicated, smart, spunky, and puts you at ease. There is great depth to her knowledge and fine skill with her eyes and her hands. I have seen many dermatologists over the years and she does the best body check I've experienced. She doesn't push procedures you don't need but she tells you very definitively when something should be done. I know this sounds dramatic, but it's true; her intervention may have saved my life. She diagnosed me quickly, called my oncologist, sent me immediately to the ER on a weekend, and proceeded to consult with the doctor there and my doctor until 2 in the morning. And then, there were almost daily follow up calls. Need a dermatologist - run don't walk to Elisa Gallo and don't see anyone else in that office except her!

Best Doctor show details Best Doctor
by Lauren on Dec 19th, 2015

Dr. Gallo is one of the best doctors I have ever seen. I made an appointment for my son and they were able to see him right away. I had called several other doctors and hospitals which could only see him in a month so I was happy to be able see Dr. Gallo right away. Her staff is extremely pleassnt and friendly. Dr. Gallo is so personably and made my son feel so comfortably. She explained all our options and was so knowledgeably. We drive from Chicago just to see her and she is worth it. Highly recommend her.

Above & Beyond show details Above & Beyond
Dec 10th, 2015

At one point or another, Dr. Gallo has treated everyone in my family--two adults and two kids--and the level of care has been outstanding in every instance over the years. I feel prompted to offer this review now, following an extraordinary office visit. On a morning when my son was scheduled to see Dr. Gallo for a routine follow up appointment, he injured his hand in an accident with a stapler before the office was open. Hoping to avoid the emergency room, I phoned the practice's answering service to inquire if Dr. Gallo could treat the injury. Moments after leaving the message, Dr. Gallo phoned me back to say she would assess the injury, address it herself, or arrange for my son to see a hand specialist right away. Dr. Gallo coordinated with the hand specialist so that my son could be worked in over that physician's lunch break. Dr. Gallo offered to attend the procedure with us at the specialist's office 20 minutes away, and she has followed up to inquire about her patient twice in three days. Dr. Gallo consistently demonstrates both her medical expertise and genuine compassion. This recent episode simply highlights these traits.

Dec 9th, 2015

Dr Gallo is an excellent Dermatologist. Able to answer all my questions. Didn't feel rushed at all. Highly recommend

Go somewhere else show details Go somewhere else
Nov 20th, 2015

Very unresponsive and irresponsible office staff. I had a biopsy during my visit and I was assured that the office would follow up with the results in seven days. I waited that period and have been following up since.

Nov 1st, 2015

Dr. Gallo is a wonderful dermatologist! Very professional, gentle knowledgeable, caring and takes the time to answer my questions.

by Max on Oct 29th, 2015

Dr Gallo takes time making sure I know what my particular issues are and that I'm comfortable with her view of how to approach them and what options may exist. Dr Gallo has gone way over and above what I've expected from a doctor. I'm a man in my 60's with more issues than folks will typically have and I'm fortunate to have found her. She and her staff are courteous and pleasant and available. I highly recommend her. She's a 10!

Going The Extra Mile show details Going The Extra Mile
by Cathe L on Oct 9th, 2015

I needed to see Dr Gallo immediately and she was able to fit me in. She was very kind and immediately understood my urgency to be treated. Dr. Gallo worked with my team of doctors to bring a quick resolution to my problem. I would highly recommend using Dr Gallo, she is skilled at conflict resolution and is a sound diagnostician but best of all she listens to her patients needs.

by Bonnie on Aug 15th, 2015

Dr. Gallo worked with my 4 yr old son. She was amazing. I have literally never written a review before for a doctor but she is that good. She didn't keep trying the same thing over and over again that wasn't working but thought out of the box. I would highly recommend her. She is great with kids.

1 in a million show details 1 in a million
by Jeffrey Rees on Jul 27th, 2015

Doctor Gallo is one of the best dermatologist I have ever seen. I had gone to see 2 doctors before her and could fix my problem. When I began seeing doctor gallo, she got rid of my acne in less then two months. She also did surgery on a wart on my thumb which the scar is not visible anymore. Best dermatologist in the area, highly recommend seeing her!

Dr. Gallo literally has saved my life show details Dr. Gallo literally has saved my life
by Leslie Stevens on Jul 16th, 2015

My recent visit to see Dr. Elisa Gallo literally saved my life. I have seen 4 Drs and 2 visits to the ER until I went to see Dr. Gallo and she was able to diagnose my problem. I went into her office with a severe rash and found out that I have a rare blood cancer. My condition started 3 1/2 years ago and now I have finally found the cause. Dr. Gallo has seen me through the entire testing and provided names of specialists. Dr. Gallo has been watching my progress and discussing my test results. I cannot thank her for her dedication, her expertise, and her professionalism. Dr. Gallo is one in a million.

A very special doctor! show details A very special doctor!
May 10th, 2015

What a gem! Not only is Dr. Gallo very bright, she has an unbelievable bedside manner. I brought my daughter to see her and she put a terrified child completely at ease. She was patient and sympathetic, and though we haven't had much luck with other dermatologists in the area, Dr. Gallo's approach was completely successful and my daughter can't wait to return to show the doctor how much better her skin looks. Though my daughter has a recurring disease, Dr. Gallo made such a huge impression on her that I know I will only see her for future follow-up care. In this day and age in medicine, Dr. Gallo is truly one of a kind!

by Cliff Modlin. on May 6th, 2015

Dr. Gallo performed a very thorough initial examination and was meticulous in both of the significant surgical procedures that was required. Her attention and concern to the follow is impressive.

by Wilma Korn on May 4th, 2015

I highly recommend Dr Gallo, as her professionalism, knowledge and caring manner was greatly appreciated at my office visit. She made me feel very comfortable and at the same time I felt she was highly competent and knowledgeable in her field. I have also recommended her to my son, who is also seeing her as a patient.

Very professional and compassionte doctor show details Very professional and compassionte doctor
Apr 28th, 2015

I came to Dr. Gallo with a skin abrasion that just would not heal. Dr. Gallo assured me that she would be able to treat the abrasion. Dr. Gallo took considerable time examining me. She was most professional and very compassionate. She gave me a prescription and within a few days this most aggravating , difficult and ugly condition completely disappeared. I am so grateful to Dr. Gallo. I highly recommend Dr. Gallo

Highly recommended! show details Highly recommended!
Apr 19th, 2015

This doctor saved my life! Multiple doctors saw the same spot and didn't think anything of it. Dr. Gallo biopsied it and turns out it was skin cancer. She caught it in time, scheduled me for surgery immediately, and thanks to her I'm cancer-free now. I highly recommend her. She is the most thorough and caring dermatologist I've met.

Excellent doctor! show details Excellent doctor!
Apr 18th, 2015

Excellent doctor! I recommend her to anyone who is looking for a professional and caring physician. She spent time with me, explaining my issue and my treatment options. Her recommendation was right on target and solved my problem.