Dr. Elisa Gallo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Elisa Gallo?

September 15th, 2017

Excellent Doctor

Wonderful doctor, thorough examination and provides detailed information/explanation, takes additional efforts and provides flexibility to meet patient needs, my entire family relies on her expertise.

August 31st, 2017

She's back! Hooray!

Dr. Gallo, my favorite dermatologist of all time, will return to her practice following maternity leave. I know first hand that she has saved many lives catching serious skin cancers and other conditions that other doctors have missed or misdiagnosed. She is fully dedicated to patient care, empathic, and honest and caring as the day is long. This is one physician you'll never be sorry you saw - golden hands and a heart to match.

August 5th, 2017

Dr.Gallo has treated our entire family with expert care and compassion. We could not recommend her more highly. She is knowledgeable, kind and has tremendous expertise. She has solved countless issues and situations for each of us in the most accurate and professional manner!

May 23rd, 2017

Dr Elisa Gallo is FANTASTIC!

I've been a patient under the care of Dermatologist Elisa Gallo for several years. She is incredibly patient-centric, comprehensive and addresses my concerns in a very candid & forthright manner. She is associated with the Scott Glazer Dermatology group. But Dr. Gallo is the only reason I continue with that group. I've had mixed results with other Dermatologists over the decades. My skin cancer can't be cured, but can be well managed under Dr. Gallo's pro-active care. Thank YOU Dr. Gallo!

May 17th, 2017

Dr. Gallo is extremely patient and very thorough.I felt very comfortable with her and asked her many questions without feeling rushed . I have recommended several of my friends to the practice and so far we all have been extremely happy with Dr Gallo. We all feel we have found a very competent doctor.

April 20th, 2017

Dr Gallo gave me a very thorough exam and took the time to understand my history and past issues. I've been looking for a personable and throrough dermatologist in my area for years and I'm so glad I have found Dr Gallo. She is 45 minutes from my home and worth the drive.

April 11th, 2017

Life Changing

Dr. Gallo is the sweetest, most caring derm I have gone to. She not only takes her time examining and assisting each patient (my whole family sees her), but also goes above and beyond to make sure she knows your whole medical history. I have had serious medical conditions and she has always been willing to find the best treatment plan possible, even if it means taking an atypical route. Couldn't imagine seeing any other derm. Love her!

March 14th, 2017

Excellent!!

Dr. Gallo is exactly the kind of doctor that I love to see. She is thorough and thoughtful in her approach to my needs, while being caring and approachable at the same time. She made a point of getting to know me, and explains everything appropriately for me. She works well with other staff in the office. They are clearly a great team.

March 13th, 2017

Loved her!

I've been to other dermatologists before where the wait time was insane. Dr. Gallo is always running on time, and her bedside manor is impeccable. I always enjoy seeing her, and appreciate her attention to detail. My parents go to her also, which I am very happy about because they had been to Dr's in the past that were a bit more passive about moles and given our history I feel much better that they are seeing Dr. Gallo. I highly recommend her.

March 13th, 2017

Best dermatologist I have had

Dr. Gallo is extremely knowledgeable, thorough and has a great bedside manner. With a strong family & personal history of skin cancer, I know I will leave her office having had my skin carefully checked. She is conservative in treatment but will not let something concerning go. Dr Gallo does a fantastic job in minimizing any stitching and scarring of removal is needed.

January 5th, 2017

Highly recommend Dr Gallo

Dr Gallo is caring and compassionate and spent a lot of time with me helping to diagnose my condition. She is very honest and I highly recommend her.

January 3rd, 2017

Great Experience

I would highly recommend Dr. Gallo. She was great!