Dr. Elisa Gallo MD Patient Reviews

• Dermatology Highland Park, IL

• Good
  • Bad

May 16th, 2017
Dr. Gallo is extremely patient and very thorough.I felt very comfortable with her and asked her many questions without feeling rushed . I have recommended several of my friends to the practice and so far we all have been extremely happy with Dr Gallo. We all feel we have found a very competent doctor.

April 20th, 2017
Dr Gallo gave me a very thorough exam and took the time to understand my history and past issues. I've been looking for a personable and throrough dermatologist in my area for years and I'm so glad I have found Dr Gallo. She is 45 minutes from my home and worth the drive.

April 11th, 2017
Life Changing
Dr. Gallo is the sweetest, most caring derm I have gone to. She not only takes her time examining and assisting each patient (my whole family sees her), but also goes above and beyond to make sure she knows your whole medical history. I have had serious medical conditions and she has always been willing to find the best treatment plan possible, even if it means taking an atypical route. Couldn't imagine seeing any other derm. Love her!

March 14th, 2017
Excellent!!
Dr. Gallo is exactly the kind of doctor that I love to see. She is thorough and thoughtful in her approach to my needs, while being caring and approachable at the same time. She made a point of getting to know me, and explains everything appropriately for me. She works well with other staff in the office. They are clearly a great team.

March 13th, 2017
Loved her!
I've been to other dermatologists before where the wait time was insane. Dr. Gallo is always running on time, and her bedside manor is impeccable. I always enjoy seeing her, and appreciate her attention to detail. My parents go to her also, which I am very happy about because they had been to Dr's in the past that were a bit more passive about moles and given our history I feel much better that they are seeing Dr. Gallo. I highly recommend her.

March 13th, 2017
Best dermatologist I have had
Dr. Gallo is extremely knowledgeable, thorough and has a great bedside manner. With a strong family & personal history of skin cancer, I know I will leave her office having had my skin carefully checked. She is conservative in treatment but will not let something concerning go. Dr Gallo does a fantastic job in minimizing any stitching and scarring of removal is needed.

January 5th, 2017
Highly recommend Dr Gallo
Dr Gallo is caring and compassionate and spent a lot of time with me helping to diagnose my condition. She is very honest and I highly recommend her.

January 3rd, 2017
Great Experience
I would highly recommend Dr. Gallo. She was great!

December 30th, 2016
Clone Her!
Sometimes you find that extraordinary physician who is a fine diagnostician, a superb surgeon, totally dedicated to patient care, current on research, and a real human being. There aren't many of these physicians around any longer, but Dr. Gallo fits this description. Too bad she can't be cloned to replace those doctors who just want to see as many patients as possible and don't take the time necessary to properly diagnose and treat. It's too bad the office staff doesn't match the physician. The front desk is the patient's first impression of the doctor and the one here is alternately smiley and quick to anger and sharp tongue. Of course, Dr. Gallo isn't responsible for this selection - the owner of this practice should realize that this reflects badly on him. Bad judgement on his part. Dr. Gallo gets an A+ on my doctor report card!

December 23rd, 2016
Lucky me!
I was so fortunate to find Dr Gallo. She saved my life more than once with her excellent diagnostic ability, highly professional manner, and perfect medical skills and knowledge. She put me at ease and made me feel like I was her only patient. Excellent follow up and support staff.

December 5th, 2016
I appreciate the thorough and patient exam Dr. Gallo performs. She explains everything in a conversational tone. Gave me a sample to try before plunging into purchase. Definitely recommend her.

December 2nd, 2016
I have used Dr. Gallo and have taken 2 of my children to her as well. She is the extremely caring and thoughtful. You can tell she is listening intently to everything you say. I also feel like she is the most thorough physicians I've ever been to. She also explains everything very carefully to me and my children. We feel very well taken care of with Dr. Gallo. I will recommend her to anyone who asks!