A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elisa Gil Pires:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elisa Gil Pires is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elisa Gil Pires, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Gil Pires graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Gil Pires has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elisa F Gil Pires MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elisa F. Gil Pires practice?
- Dr. Elisa Gil Pires has 3 office locations.
Dr. Elisa Gil Pires practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near East Hartford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Rockville, MD and Hartford, CT.
See East Hartford Internists and East Hartford Geriatric Doctors.