A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elisa Horta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elisa Horta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elisa Horta, MD, MPH is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Horta graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Horta has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Sutter Davis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elisa Elena Horta MD and MPH is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elisa E. Horta practice?
- Dr. Elisa Horta has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elisa Horta practices Family Medicine near Davis, CA.
See Davis Family Physicians.