Dr. Elisa Ross Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Elisa Ross?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 4th, 2013

Very Comfortable

Dr. Ross is an excellent gynecologist that takes the time to really listen. She was kind and gentle and made me feel comfortable enough to talk to her about "lady issues" openly. I would recommend her to my closest family members and thought it was important that other women know how good of a Dr she is. Her test results show up on mychart quickly and clearly. There was no question left after I rec'd them, which I've realized is unusual. She begins each letter with "I am pleased to inform you" and closes with reminders to "take a multivitamin, get enough calcium, don't smoke, wear sunscreen and a seatbelt" among other thngs.

September 30th, 2008

Best OBGYN I've ever had!

After many years of frustration with my old OB, Dr. Ross was recommended to me by a friend. She listened to me and didn't try to shove me out the door after 2 minutes. She gave me all the time I needed to ask questions and didn't seem annoyed at all. This was a huge plus in my book, as I do not care much for going to the doctor. I would highly recommend her!

June 8th, 2016