A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elisa Kadish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elisa Kadish, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kadish graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Kadish has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Kings County Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elisa Gottesman Kadish MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Elisa G. Kadish practice?
- Dr. Elisa Kadish has 4 office locations.
Dr. Elisa Kadish practices Diagnostic Radiology near Bethpage, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY and Hicksville, NY.
See Bethpage Radiologists.