A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elisa Kadish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kadish
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Kadish Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elisa Kadish, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kadish graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Kadish has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Kings County Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elisa Gottesman Kadish MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Elisa G. Kadish practice?
- Dr. Elisa Kadish has 1 office location.
Dr. Elisa Kadish practices Diagnostic Radiology near Bethpage, NY.
See Bethpage Radiologists.