Dr. Elisa Lynskey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Elisa Lynskey?

March 31st, 2016

I had a very bad laceration between my nose and lip and Dr. Lynskey stitched me up. I healed very well and she did an amazing job stitching me up and guiding me through the process. She is kind, patient, intelligent, caring and a very skilled Physician!

August 8th, 2015

Best physician I have seen in 25+ years!

Excellent in all areas. Quality, caring physician. Spends time with you, explains everything in detail with all available options and treatment plans. Bedside manner is excellent. Follow up appointments are excellent. All physicians need to take note from Dr. Lynskey amazing treatment and care. I would highly recommend.

February 24th, 2015

Can't Say Enough Good Things...

Came to Dr. Lynskey with the diagnosis of some permanent hearing loss (one ear) and tinnitus from a prior ENT. She took the time to listen to my issues and thoroughly answer all my questions. Diagnosed my problem and immediately put me on a plan to wellness. Her bedside manner is second to none. I really can't say enough good things about Dr. Lynskey. I would highly recommend Dr, Lynskey to anyone looking for a knowledgeable, caring ENT.

March 31st, 2014

Would recommend Dr Lynskey

Very professional and knowledgeable. Little to no wait time. Great bedside manner during procedure.

September 11th, 2013

I had a blockage and I had ringing sounds in my ear for 2 weeks ask to make appointment same day and they said they were full, but they was nicely to put me in same day. Came in and fill out paper works was normal when got in the room and answers all the question waited for the doc to check out my ears. Took 2 hours to come and check, but it was my fault for booking last min. The doc came in and apologies for taking so long and I didn't mine. So than she ask me question again about my hearing. So did what she did. She did a terrific job, she was nice and caring doc and she warned me about the vacuum sucking sounded which it did hurt a little cause come on its right in your ear lol. Good friendly helper over all I will go again if I need to and I'll make early appointment. I recommend this place to a friends and family!

June 16th, 2016