Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Docter Injected Radiesse Under My Right Eye, left me deformed show details Docter Injected Radiesse Under My Right Eye, left me deformed
May 2nd, 2012

I went to Dr Mashel for Radiesse around my nasio-labial folds aound my mouth, and a small dent above my right eyebrow. She made a mistake and started injecting Radiesse under my right eye. I said, " Why are you injecting under my eye?" and she said, "Oh, this will improve the hollow under your eyes. I said, "No, Please Stop, that's not what I came in for." This was on May 8th, 2009 and I STILL have a LUMP under my Right Eye! 3 years later! I have been to 6 plastic surgeons. It can NEVER be removed and it has disfigured my face. Radiesse should NEVER be injected under the eye area. I called Dr. Mashel to ask for some help with the negative results, but she moved her office & practice a few times and never answered my calls. This ruined my life, for the last 3 years I have been left with a lump on my face like a wet teabag & now a crescent shaped ridge on my face. If you see this Mashel, this is your former patient, Anderson, from 5/8/09. Look up your records, can you fix this?

Yes show details Yes
by MOLLY on Sep 29th, 2011

I 100% recommend her.

MOM show details MOM
Feb 8th, 2011

i WIke and Wuv Wu

Great. show details Great.
Oct 29th, 2010

Nice doctor.

by molly mashal on Aug 1st, 2009

you are a great person. molly wrote this letter.i love you mom.