A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elisa Morinelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elisa Morinelli is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elisa Morinelli, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Morinelli graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires.
Dr. Morinelli has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Bellflower
- Bellflower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elisa Noemi Morinelli MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Elisa N. Morinelli practice?
- Dr. Elisa Morinelli has 3 office locations.
Dr. Elisa Morinelli practices Ophthalmology near Downey, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Bellflower, CA.
See Downey Ophthalmologists.