A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elisa Muniz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elisa Muniz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elisa Muniz, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Muniz graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Muniz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Fulton Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elisa Iraida Muniz MD is a female Pediatrician, has 7 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Elisa I. Muniz practice?
- Dr. Elisa Muniz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Elisa Muniz practices Pediatrics near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Pediatricians.