A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elisa Picken:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elisa Picken is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Picken
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Picken Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elisa Picken, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adolescent Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Picken graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester.
Dr. Picken has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University Of Michigan Health System
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elisa Beth Picken MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elisa B. Picken practice?
- Dr. Elisa Picken has 1 office location.
Dr. Elisa Picken practices Family Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Primary Care Doctors.