A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elisa Picken:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elisa Picken is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elisa Picken, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Picken graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester.
Dr. Picken has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University Of Michigan Health System
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Picken accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elisa B. Picken practice?
Dr. Elisa Picken practices Family Medicine near Dexter, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI and Chelsea, MI.
See Dexter Family Physicians.