Jan 8th, 2015

Dr Port Is the only surgeon anybody should use . I was lucky enough to get an appointment with her immediately. She took me every step of the way to understand and diagnosed my situation. She is professional and very supportive in every way.

Best doctor show details Best doctor
Sep 23rd, 2014

There are doctors and then there is Dr. Port. She is a standout and there aren't many like her. She is an incredible surgeon and person. I trusted her one hundred percent and she was kind on top of it all.

Dr. Port show details Dr. Port
by Debi Hasson on Oct 9th, 2013

I just had surgery with Dr. Port and I want the world to know that from the receptionist to the check in desk to the nurse to the PA then right to Dr. Port what I experienced was above and beyond anything I have ever seen. The compassion and professionalism wasn't to be believed and the waiting room made you feel like you were at a spa rather then at a Doctors office. Best of all I never waited more then 5 minutes to be seen. The day of surgery I was upset and nervous yet the entire staff handled with so much love and compassion. They made a scary day so comfortable.

Couldn't have been more fortunate show details Couldn't have been more fortunate
Jul 26th, 2012

I couldn't have been more fortunate than to have had Dr. Port as my surgeon. I feel confident that the reason that I am now 11 yrs. cancer free is because of her expertise. She is a caring professional. Both she and her staff will do all they can to put you at ease. She takes the time to listen which is rare. I would recommend Dr. Port to my friends and family without reservation.

RUDE, UNPROFESSIONAL show details RUDE, UNPROFESSIONAL
Jan 29th, 2012

NASTY, TERRIBLE BEDSIDE MANNER, OBNOXIOUS

Oct 26th, 2011

I was 8 years out of stage 1 breast cancer and had a swollen lymph node. Dr. Port ordered a ammomgram and utra sound but never ordered a pet can over a 3 year peiod. it turns out I had breast cancer psred to the bone. 3 years wasted! Do a biospy...do something!

Dec 6th, 2010

Dr. Port is both caring and dedicated to her patients. She makes you feel comfortable and has a wonderful bedside manner. More importantly she is an excellent surgeon and concerned about the patient as a whole not just as a subject to be operated on. I was lucky and had a good outcome, but going into to the surgery, I was uncertain and worried. She made me feel totally at ease. I was at least comforted by the fact that she was caring for me and I had been recommnended to her by a friend who had a double mastectomy. She truly is a woman's doctor. She cares about the whole person. I would not hesitate to recommend her services.

by Christine G. on Jun 1st, 2010

Breast Cancer is scary but Dr. Port is an amazing surgeon. She did a lumpectomy and axillary disection on me. The scars are almost gone less than a year later. I can wear sleevless dresses and shirts. She is a wonderful, gifted surgeon who I would highly and have highly recommended to other women going through this journey

by Eli Alson, Ph,D on Mar 23rd, 2010

Great rapport, great communication with relevant colleagues,superb diagnostic skills, and naturally, a fine surgeon.I would recommend her without qualification.