A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elisa Rhew:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elisa Rhew is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elisa Rhew, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rhew graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Rhew has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Central Dupage Hospital
- Edward Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elisa Y Rhew MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Elisa Y. Rhew practice?
- Dr. Elisa Rhew has 5 office locations.
Dr. Elisa Rhew practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Westmont, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Winfield, IL and Hinsdale, IL.
See Westmont Internists and Westmont Rheumatologists.