A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elisa Rhew:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elisa Rhew, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rhew graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Rhew has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Edward Hospital
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rhew accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross of Idaho - 2 plans