A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elisa Romano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elisa Romano is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elisa Romano, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Romano graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Romano has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Faulkner Hospital
- Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elisa Louise Romano MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elisa L. Romano practice?
- Dr. Elisa Romano has 6 office locations.
Dr. Elisa Romano practices Internal Medicine near Braintree, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Medford, MA and Burlington, MA.
See Braintree Internists.