A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elisa Sanchez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elisa Sanchez is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sanchez
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Sanchez Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanchez graduated from Universidad De Monterrey, San Pedro Garza Garcia.
Dr. Sanchez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Renaissance - Edinburg
- Doctor S Hospital At Renaissance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elisa G Sanchez MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Elisa G. Sanchez practice?
- Dr. Elisa Sanchez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elisa Sanchez practices Psychiatry near Pharr, TX.
Additional practice locations include: McAllen, TX.
See Pharr Psychiatrists.