A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elisa Sanchez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elisa Sanchez is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sanchez
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sanchez Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanchez graduated from Universidad De Monterrey, San Pedro Garza Garcia.
Dr. Sanchez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Renaissance - Edinburg
- Doctor S Hospital At Renaissance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elisa G Sanchez MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Elisa G. Sanchez practice?
- Dr. Elisa Sanchez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elisa Sanchez practices Psychiatry near Pharr, TX.
Additional practice locations include: McAllen, TX.
See Pharr Psychiatrists.