A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elisa Song:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elisa Song is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elisa Song, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Song graduated from New York University.
Dr. Song has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elisa Hae-Jung Song MD is a female Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Elisa H. Song practice?
- Dr. Elisa Song has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elisa Song practices Pediatrics near Belmont, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA.
See Belmont Pediatricians.