Dr. Elisa Trowbridge MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 4th, 2013
waste of time, very polite though
I went to Dr. Trowbridge when I was in the midst of a lot of pelvic floor issues and dysfuction. I had been out of work for a year and I was suffering from severe chronic pain that was making my life unmanageable. I went to her and she told me my pelvic floor muscles were fine, which was the FARTHEST from the truth. They were harder than a rock. She said there was nothing wrong with me and sent me on my way. I went to another doctor a few weeks ago, had a cystoscopy with hydro distention and was found to have severe interstitial cystitis. Her personality was great and she was easy to get along with, but when it came to diagnosing me, I could have saved a lot of time.

December 18th, 2009
I had a very difficult situation to discuss and address. Dr. Trowbridge talked to me and explained to me in detail what she was doing and why. She took time to explain all my options and the best circumstance for a positive surgical outcome. I am very confident that she is going to continue to handle my medical problems with the best of care. I look forward to living with my problem resolved in the near future. I would recommend anyone facing personal health issues to call and schedule an appointment with her office.