A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elisa Washburn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elisa Washburn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Washburn
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Washburn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elisa Washburn, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Washburn graduated from Touro University, Vallejo. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Washburn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Redding
- Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula
- Natividad Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elisa E Washburn DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elisa E. Washburn practice?
- Dr. Elisa Washburn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elisa Washburn practices Family Medicine near Santa Rosa, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Redding, CA.
See Santa Rosa Family Physicians.