A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elisa Yoo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elisa Yoo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elisa Yoo, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yoo graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Yoo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Shady Grove Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elisa Kyoungmi Yoo MD is a female Dermatologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Elisa K. Yoo practice?
- Dr. Elisa Yoo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elisa Yoo practices Dermatology near Los Alamitos, CA.
See Los Alamitos Dermatologists.