A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elisabeth Backer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elisabeth Backer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elisabeth Backer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Binge Eating Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Backer graduated from University Of Pretoria. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Backer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Nebraska Orthopaedic Hospital
- The Nebraska Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elisabeth L Backer MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elisabeth L. Backer practice?
- Dr. Elisabeth Backer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elisabeth Backer practices Family Medicine near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Primary Care Doctors.