A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elisabeth Gomori:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elisabeth Gomori is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gomori
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Gomori Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gomori graduated from Semmelweis University, Budapest.
Dr. Gomori has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elisabeth Gomori MD is a female Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Elisabeth Gomori practice?
- Dr. Elisabeth Gomori has 1 office location.
Dr. Elisabeth Gomori practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Cardiologists.