A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elisabeth Gomori:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elisabeth Gomori is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gomori
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gomori Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gomori graduated from Semmelweis University, Budapest.
Dr. Gomori has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elisabeth Gomori MD is a female Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Elisabeth Gomori practice?
- Dr. Elisabeth Gomori has 1 office location.
Dr. Elisabeth Gomori practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Cardiologists.