A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elisabeth Haller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elisabeth Haller is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elisabeth Haller, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Haller has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital at Gulfport
- Garden Park Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elisabeth Jones Haller MD is a female Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Elisabeth J. Haller practice?
- Dr. Elisabeth Haller has 1 office location.
Dr. Elisabeth Haller practices Pediatrics near Biloxi, MS.
See Biloxi Pediatricians.