A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elisabeth Hasslacher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elisabeth Hasslacher is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hasslacher
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hasslacher Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elisabeth Hasslacher, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hasslacher graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Hasslacher has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Belmont Ctr For Comprehensive, Philadelphia, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elisabeth A Hasslacher MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Elisabeth A. Hasslacher practice?
- Dr. Elisabeth Hasslacher has 1 office location.
Dr. Elisabeth Hasslacher practices Psychiatry near Bala Cynwyd, PA.
See Bala Cynwyd Psychiatrists.