A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elisabeth Horowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elisabeth Horowitz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elisabeth Horowitz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Horowitz graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Horowitz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elisabeth W Horowitz MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Elisabeth W. Horowitz practice?
- Dr. Elisabeth Horowitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Elisabeth Horowitz practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Collingswood, NJ.
See Collingswood Internists and Collingswood Endocrinologists.