A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elisabeth Horowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elisabeth Horowitz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Horowitz
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Horowitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elisabeth Horowitz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Horowitz graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Horowitz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elisabeth W Horowitz MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Elisabeth W. Horowitz practice?
- Dr. Elisabeth Horowitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Elisabeth Horowitz practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Collingswood, NJ.
See Collingswood Internists and Collingswood Endocrinologists.