A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elisabeth Jacobs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elisabeth Jacobs is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elisabeth Jacobs, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobs graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Jacobs has 3 hospital affiliations:
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
- Salinas Valley Memorial Healthcare System
- Natividad Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elisabeth Doran Jacobs MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elisabeth D. Jacobs practice?
- Dr. Elisabeth Jacobs has 3 office locations.
Dr. Elisabeth Jacobs practices Family Medicine near Lynnwood, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Salinas, CA and Pacific Grove, CA.
See Lynnwood Family Physicians.