Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

A wonderful OB/GYN. No issues, only praise. show details A wonderful OB/GYN. No issues, only praise.
by Jennifer K. on May 2nd, 2015

Dr. Jeremias is my Gynecologist and was my Obstetrician for my 2nd pregnancy. She is knowledgeable, caring and I have always felt comfortable during my visits/exams. Communicative and patient when answering questions. When a complication occurred during my pregnancy, she made sure that all precautions were taken so that I could carry to term and have the safest labor/delivery as possible.

Don't go to this "doctor" show details Don't go to this "doctor"
by Angry mom to be on Feb 5th, 2015

worst obgyn ever. Left her after 1st visit. Not enough words to describe how bad

Dec 15th, 2014

Dr. Jeremias is the sweetest and kindest doctor out there. I went to see her and didn't have any communication problems with her what so ever, she takes as much time as I need to be fully thorough and explain to me and make sure I fully understand everything I needed to know. I like her and she is #1 in book.....

Her Medical License Should be Revoked show details Her Medical License Should be Revoked
Dec 1st, 2014

This is the only doctor I have ever walked out on during a visit. I had a fibroid that was steadily growing in size. She told me that she lets fibroids grow until they are the size of a WATERMELON before surgically removing them and that if I went to a surgeon about mine that they would LAUGH at me. When I told her that I had pain she told me that I was making it up in my head and that I had no pain. I told her that I am a college educated woman in my 30’s and that I can tell the difference between pain and no pain and she shrugged her shoulders. I quickly found another gynecologist who told me that I must find a surgeon to have my fibroid removed. The surgeon did not laugh at me; in fact we booked surgery right away because the fibroid was now twice the size of my uterus which it was growing on. If I didn’t have surgery when I did and it got bigger I would have had to have had a hysterectomy and lose my chance at having children; luckily I had a cutting edge surgeon who removed the fibroid through my bellybutton with no scars. What kind of doctor lets a patient’s tumor grow to be a size of a watermelon? One who shouldn’t be practicing; that’s who.