Dr. Elisabeth Jeremias MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 16th, 2016
HORRIBLE
I took my daughter in to get the IUD, doctor Jeremias put it in and for about two months my daughter was in pain and bleeding. Doctor Jeremias refused to see her saying "it takes time for your body to get used to it". Finally, at 11 o'clock at night I called and she called me back saying "i only see pregnant women for emergencies, go to the closest hospital". I then took her to st. Charles hospital, finding out the IUD was enlarged in her uturas and had to be Surgically removed. I called doctor Jeremias office after she was discharged from the hospital and never even received a call back. I wouldn't even bring A NYC RAT to that office. Doctor Jeremias has no compassion or bedside manor. Her staff fits in with her rotten ethics perfectly. Don't even waste your time, I reccomend Suffolk OBGYN. they are awesome.

July 30th, 2015
WOW!!
I would not recommend this "ob/gyn" to my worst enemy. She feels compelled to ply her wares of other interests without feeling the need to actually take care of the patient. Walked out after meeting her and speaking with her. A judge mental incompetent person who I would not trust to take care of a rat much less a human being. She is rude,condescending, and more concerned with what did NOT bring you into the office. Typical of stony brook physicians, let's not take care of patients issues, let's address our own agendas!!!

May 2nd, 2015
A wonderful OB/GYN. No issues, only praise.
Dr. Jeremias is my Gynecologist and was my Obstetrician for my 2nd pregnancy. She is knowledgeable, caring and I have always felt comfortable during my visits/exams. Communicative and patient when answering questions. When a complication occurred during my pregnancy, she made sure that all precautions were taken so that I could carry to term and have the safest labor/delivery as possible.

February 5th, 2015
Don't go to this "doctor"
worst obgyn ever. Left her after 1st visit. Not enough words to describe how bad

December 15th, 2014
Dr. Jeremias is the sweetest and kindest doctor out there. I went to see her and didn't have any communication problems with her what so ever, she takes as much time as I need to be fully thorough and explain to me and make sure I fully understand everything I needed to know. I like her and she is #1 in book.....

December 1st, 2014
Her Medical License Should be Revoked
This is the only doctor I have ever walked out on during a visit. I had a fibroid that was steadily growing in size. She told me that she lets fibroids grow until they are the size of a WATERMELON before surgically removing them and that if I went to a surgeon about mine that they would LAUGH at me. When I told her that I had pain she told me that I was making it up in my head and that I had no pain. I told her that I am a college educated woman in my 30’s and that I can tell the difference between pain and no pain and she shrugged her shoulders. I quickly found another gynecologist who told me that I must find a surgeon to have my fibroid removed. The surgeon did not laugh at me; in fact we booked surgery right away because the fibroid was now twice the size of my uterus which it was growing on. If I didn’t have surgery when I did and it got bigger I would have had to have had a hysterectomy and lose my chance at having children; luckily I had a cutting edge surgeon who removed the fibroid through my bellybutton with no scars. What kind of doctor lets a patient’s tumor grow to be a size of a watermelon? One who shouldn’t be practicing; that’s who.