A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elisabeth Kalve:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elisabeth Kalve is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kalve
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elisabeth Kalve, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalve graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kalve has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Woodland Hills Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elisabeth Kalve MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elisabeth Kalve practice?
- Dr. Elisabeth Kalve has 1 office location.
Dr. Elisabeth Kalve practices Family Medicine near Woodland Hills, CA.
See Woodland Hills Family Physicians.