A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elisabeth Lachmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elisabeth Lachmann is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lachmann
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Lachmann Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elisabeth Lachmann, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Lachmann graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Lachmann has 5 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elisabeth Amanda Lachmann MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Elisabeth A. Lachmann practice?
- Dr. Elisabeth Lachmann has 1 office location.
Dr. Elisabeth Lachmann practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near New York, NY.
See New York Physiatrists.