A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elisabeth Lachmann is Good. Dr. Lachmann has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elisabeth Lachmann, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
She has special expertise in 6 Areas, including Back Pain, Cancer Rehabilitation, and Electrodiagnostic Testing Back Pain Neck Pain Cancer Rehabilitation.3 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lachmann graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Lachmann has 6 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Columbia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lachmann accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Elisabeth Lachmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elisabeth A. Lachmann practice?
Dr. Elisabeth Lachmann practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near New York, NY.
See New York Physiatrists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marybeth Lachmann, Dr. Maribel Lachmann