A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elisabeth Lescouflair:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elisabeth Lescouflair is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lescouflair
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lescouflair Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elisabeth Lescouflair, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lescouflair graduated from Universite D'Etat D'Haiti, Port Au Prince.
Dr. Lescouflair has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
- Harlem Hospital Center
- Mary Immaculate
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elisabeth Marie H Lescouflair MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Elisabeth M. Lescouflair practice?
- Dr. Elisabeth Lescouflair has 1 office location.
Dr. Elisabeth Lescouflair practices Psychiatry near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Psychiatrists.