A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elisabeth Lescouflair:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elisabeth Lescouflair is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elisabeth Lescouflair, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lescouflair graduated from Universite D'Etat D'Haiti, Port Au Prince.
Dr. Lescouflair has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
- Harlem Hospital Center
- Mary Immaculate
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elisabeth Marie H Lescouflair MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Elisabeth M. Lescouflair practice?
- Dr. Elisabeth Lescouflair has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elisabeth Lescouflair practices Psychiatry near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Brooklyn Psychiatrists.