Overall Review

3.4

May 26th, 2016
Dr. Lucas and her office assistant, Jan, are very rude. They care more about making money than actually treating the patient. They overcharge, they talk about other patients in a derogatory fashion, they are simply not nice, unkind and take of advantage of you when you are most vulnerable.

May 26th, 2016

April 10th, 2016
Excellent doctor

May 14th, 2011
regretfully, no
I was impressed with Dr. Lucas when I first met her. I think she is a good doctor. In appointments, she is kind, thoughtful, unhurried, and thorough. She talks over treatment options with the patient. If something goes wrong between appointments, though, reaching the doctor is next to impossible. Her nurse (who signs patients in and out and handles phone calls) is a liability. I had the doctor herself ask me to call and follow up in between appointments, but then found myself unable to talk to her. I also left a message during office hours when I had an emergency, and the call still had not been returned 4 days later. If the doctor did not want to take calls between appointments, I would rather have been told directly. Pros: good doctor with smarts and experienceCons: extremely restrictive office policies (I was given a 6 page handout at my first appointment); does not accept insurance; medical emergencies between appointments not always addressed in a timely mannerConclusion: In spite of Dr. Lucas's fine qualities as a doctor, I would not recommend her to a friend because of the adverse office environment.

May 10th, 2011
Dr Lucas is a gift! Healed me!
She has done more to improve my health in just a few months than any other physician my whole life. I'm so grateful she keeps current on the latest diagnostics, treatments, and nutritional supplements. She has so much direct experience treating people of all ages that her health tips and prescriptions hit the mark for me every time! If you've been very ill or just don't feel as healthy as you think you could, see Dr Lucas and request a full evaluation of your all of your symptoms. She'll work with you if you're ready to work to heal. It's worth it, she's worth it, you're worth it!

August 6th, 2009
Very good Lyme doctor. Expensive. Needs better office staff support.