Dr. Elisabeth Mehta MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Park Ridge, IL

1.9

October 25th, 2016
completely agree with other reviews
Dr. Mehta is awful. Blows off your concerns and condescending. I'm awaiting a call from the manager but from what I read in the previous review I don't expect to get anything resolved. I will not go back there.

February 14th, 2016
The few times I have had to see this doctor, she has been overly judgmental and condescending. Not what a parent needs when they are worried about their sick child. I recommend parents not go to Dr. Mehta with their children.

March 10th, 2015
Find a pediatrician who cares
Stay away from this office. The doctor never introduced herself. My daughter went there for a problem and was referred to a specialist with a long wait to get into the office. Dr. Mehta did not offer any treatment in the mean time. I called and talked to the office manager who was not at all helpful. When I brought my other children in for check-ups none of the staff tell you who they are or what their title is. I had no idea if they are medical assistants or nurses. I was a pediatric nurse for over ten years and know how an excellent practice functions and this most certainly is far from it.