Dr. Elisabeth Mehta MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 26th, 2017
Not a compassionate doctor
Came with my sick toddler and tried to explain my daughter's sypmtoms and Dr. Mehta was very annoyed and dismissive. My mother was with me and even observed it telling me after the visit that the doctor was annoyed by me. Dr. Mehta appears grumpy and lacks people skills. Not what I would want for a child's pediatrician. My daughter had an ear infection that I didn't even know she had. I thought she had allergies. Well, glad I didn't pick this doctor for my daughter. She has an arrogance and not compassionate to parent and child. There is never any follow-up after visits from this office either. You have to call in to see day of if there is an opening to come in and then you have a small window when to arrive.

October 25th, 2016
completely agree with other reviews
Dr. Mehta is awful. Blows off your concerns and condescending. I'm awaiting a call from the manager but from what I read in the previous review I don't expect to get anything resolved. I will not go back there.

February 14th, 2016
The few times I have had to see this doctor, she has been overly judgmental and condescending. Not what a parent needs when they are worried about their sick child. I recommend parents not go to Dr. Mehta with their children.

March 10th, 2015
Find a pediatrician who cares
Stay away from this office. The doctor never introduced herself. My daughter went there for a problem and was referred to a specialist with a long wait to get into the office. Dr. Mehta did not offer any treatment in the mean time. I called and talked to the office manager who was not at all helpful. When I brought my other children in for check-ups none of the staff tell you who they are or what their title is. I had no idea if they are medical assistants or nurses. I was a pediatric nurse for over ten years and know how an excellent practice functions and this most certainly is far from it.

February 17th, 2017