Dr. Elisabeth Louise Raab MD is a female Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elisabeth Raab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elisabeth Raab, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Raab graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.More Education & Awards
Dr. Raab has 10 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Raab accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elisabeth L. Raab practice?
Dr. Elisabeth Raab practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Pasadena, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatricians.