A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elisabeth Raab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elisabeth Raab, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Raab graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Raab has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Huntington Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Raab accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elisabeth L. Raab practice?
Dr. Elisabeth Raab practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and Pasadena, CA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.