A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elisabeth Raab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elisabeth Raab is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elisabeth Raab, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Raab graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Raab has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Pomona Valley Hospital M.C.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elisabeth L Raab MD is a female Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elisabeth L. Raab practice?
- Dr. Elisabeth Raab has 1 office location.
Dr. Elisabeth Raab practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.