A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elisabeth Renner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elisabeth Renner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elisabeth Renner, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Renner graduated from University of California at Irvine. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Renner has 4 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elisabeth Harriet Renner MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elisabeth H. Renner practice?
- Dr. Elisabeth Renner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elisabeth Renner practices Family Medicine near Concord, CA.
See Concord Family Physicians.