A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elisabeth Richard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elisabeth Richard is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elisabeth Richard, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Richard graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Richard has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elisabeth Godshalk Richard MD is a female Dermatologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Elisabeth G. Richard practice?
- Dr. Elisabeth Richard has 5 office locations.
Dr. Elisabeth Richard practices Dermatology near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Lutherville Timonium, MD.
See Baltimore Dermatologists.