A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elisabeth Roter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elisabeth Roter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elisabeth Roter, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Roter graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Roter has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UH Bedford Medical Center
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elisabeth Roter MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Elisabeth Roter practice?
- Dr. Elisabeth Roter has 4 office locations.
Dr. Elisabeth Roter practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Mentor, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Painesville, OH and Euclid, OH.
See Mentor Internists and Mentor Rheumatologists.